Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Graduation Program


While looking at other students cover I like that mine has a different idea to it and looks original. What I would have done differently is maybe have another design besides just the Pegasus on the front cover. I thought that looked really plain but I tired to make up for it by adding another design (the hot air balloons) on the back. It was obviously easy to get my front graphic but the back proved to be more challenging because I had no clue on what should go on back. Some really important parts of graphic design are originality and nice visuals. If a graphic design is unattractive visually, then nobody will want to look at it. If it's unoriginal, then people won't like it because its cliché. If I had to give next years students advice, I would tell them to have an amazing strong and creative visual image, and make nice simple editing choices on the background and text.

No comments: